- British/Australian with dual citizenship, Daniel has worked in over 20 countries in senior positions in the private and public sectors. He is the founder of Sandpiper Consultants, Sandpiper Coaching and Sandpiper Recruiting.
- He draws from a career that spans 40 years, which includes professional experience in Europe, Australia, the Far East, the West Indies and the Middle East and 30 years as a Chartered Engineer, Fellow of the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers and Fellow of the Institution of Electrical Engineers (now the Institution of Engineering and Technology).
- A Career and Personal Development Coach with over 20 years international experience in executive, leadership and team coaching including five years as an outplacement consultant, seven years coaching as a volunteer with 20 Christian organizations in 26 overseas countries and two years as a transition career coach in Australia
- Positions Daniel has held include:
- * Director of Sandpiper Coaching
- * Transition coach and consultant for jobsearchhelp4U
- * Outplacement Consultant for DBM
- * Director of Engineering and Facilities Management for a merchant bank in the City of London
- * Estate Services Manager for Canary Wharf, London
- * Maintenance consultant to Jumeirah International Hotel Group, Dubai
- * Operational Readiness Manager for the construction and maintenance of the Hong Kong International Airport
- * Consultant on strategic maintenance operations for World Trade Centre, Dubai
- * Consultant on strategic maintenance planning for Serco Middle East
- * Principal Engineer for British government on overseas property management and maintenance
- * Director of Engineering for TRMC, a hotel group in the Caribbean
- * Resident Mechanical and Electrical Engineer for the construction of a new international airport in the UK